CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2018 (6). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 10 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 10 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. ‘What is ‘t ransparency’- How has this mechanism cont ributed to hold the Government accountable in democracy?
2. ‘Popular struggles are integral to the working of democracy’- Explain the given statement with ‘Bolivia’s Water War’?
3. Explain the two challenges faced by most of the established democrat ic count ries and a challenge of a non-democrat ic count ry?
4. ‘Technology has been major factor,that st imulated Globalisat ion process. Explain by givingany three reasons.
5. Govind took a loan of 10 lakhs from bank for house const ruct ion. What are the formalit ies he has to fulfillfor get t ing the loan?
6. SurajboughtaCamera from a shop and found it defect ive, but did not want to go to Consumer Court . According to your opinion, what could have been the reason for it?
7.Briefly write the process of Unification of Italy.
Explain the causes of US involvement in the war in Vietnam. What effects had this involvement have on the life within US itself.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2018 (6).
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›