CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper SA1 2015.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Multiple Choice Questions.
1. By what name is the civil code if 1804 known?
(a) French code
(b) National code
(c) Diplomatic code
(d) Napoleonic code
2. When was Customs union or ‘Zollverein ‘ fiunded?
3. How many miles were covered in Gandhiji’s salt March?
(a) 24 miles
(b) 10 miles
(c) 240 miles
(d) 15 miles
4. Where was the Non-Co-operation Movement called off?
(a) Chauri Chaura
5. Which of the following is a Non-Metallic mineral?
6. What is the most important use of mica?
(a) It is light mineral
(b) It has insulating property
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper SA1 2015.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›