Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 English Practice Verb Agreement Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 7 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Verb Agreement - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
CLASS VII ENGLISH
SUBJECT – VERB AGREEMENT
I. Choose the correct form of the verb in the following sentences:
1. The ship with its crew______________ (was/were) lost.
2. Sanskrit as well as Urdu______________ (is/are) easy to learn.
3. I have a pair of glasses which______________ (is/are) grey and red in colour.
4. Ajay, Vijay, Akshay none______________ (appear/appears) to be bright and wise.
5. He and I______________ (am/is/are) great pals.
6. A couple of boys______________ (disturbs/ disturb) the whole class.
7. The majority______________ (want/wants) to go to Goa and not to Nainital.
8. Tennis______________ (is/are) a popular game in the United States.
9. The staff______________ (is/are) happy with their new pay rise.
10. Manju’s spectacles______________ (was/were) lost in the school.
11. None______________ (seem/seems) to be serious in the class.
12. I, Pooja Sood, ______________ (is/am) a student of Bal Bharati Public School.
13. I wish I______________ (was/were) a millionaire.
14. If I ______________ (was/were) you, I would have forgiven him.
15. ‘The Three Musketeers’______________ (is/are) an interesting read.
16. Both the trains______________ (go/goes) to Punjab.
17. His knowledge of cars______________ (is/are) amazing.
18. Pliers______________ (is/are) made of iron.
19. Aerobics to him ______________ (is/are) both relaxation and entertainment.
20. Dramatics ______________ (is/are) my passion.
21. The news ______________ (was/were) better than she expected.
22. The audience ______________ (was/were) spellbound by Arti’s speech.
23. The furniture which was bought in the auction sale ______________ (has/have) been resold.
24. No nook or corner ______________ (is/was) left unexplored.
25. The minister with his deputies______________ (is/are) about to arrive.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Verb Agreement
Click for more English Study Material ›