CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Transitive And Intransitive Verbs - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
CLASS VII ENGLISH
TRANSITIVE AND INTRANSITIVE VERBS
State whether the underlined verbs in the given sentences are Transitive or Intransitive:
1. They eat bread.
2. Farmers grow sugarcane.
3. The hen has laid an egg.
4. The servant sets the house in order.
5. Rakesh is running a hotel in New York.
6. Water freezes at 0o C.
7. They boil water.
8. The boys fly kites.
9. We eat to live.
10. Birds are flying in the sky.
11. The horse runs fast.
12. I have sold my old car.
13. She lied to her mother.
14. Parul does her work carefully.
15. He hung a picture on the wall.
16. Sugarcane grows in Madhya Pradesh.
17. The soldiers fought bravely.
18. They are felling trees.
19. He cast his vote.
20. Students sit on benches.
21. The sun sets early in winter.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Transitive And Intransitive Verbs
Click for more English Study Material ›