Vet In The Forest Class 7 English Worksheet Pdf
Class 7 English students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Vet In The Forest in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 English Worksheet for Vet In The Forest
CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (32)-Vet In the Forest. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
CLASS VII [GS] WORK SHEET.. Ls… 9 Vet In the Forest
Choose the correct answer/fill in the blanks/true or false:
1. In April 1991 the ______forest division sought the help of wild life wing a Forest Department. [a] West Bengal [b] East Medinipur [c] Bisnupur.
2. ____________________ was the officer specializing in tranqullising animals. [a] Subrata Choudhuri [b] SC De [c] The Narrator
3. Constantly means ______________________
4. The team inquired from the villagers about the ____________________ [a] injured elephant [b] Local tribes [c] Forest department.
5. A doctor who treats sick animals _____________________
6. ____________________means passionate interest (paragraph 6)
7. It was impossible to treat the animal because it was in ______________ [a] Middle of the herd [b] the Forest [c] the village.
8. The next plan of action was to ask the ________________________ for help. [a] worried villagers [b] enthusiastic villagers [c] Un-enthusiastic villagers
9. The Indian tusker is _____________________ [a] an elephant [b] the persons who sell the tusks [c] a male elephant
10. Subrata was _____________________ [a] a veterinarian [b] an orthopedicien [c] physician.
11. The mode of transport used by the team was _____________________ [a] a truck [b] a jeep [c] a cart
12. The another word for quiet and peaceful________________________
13. The area was regularly ________________________ by wild elephants. [a] ravaged [b] visited [c] strolled
14. They approached the animal to ______________________ [a] examine [b] stop [c] catch
15. The vet confirmed that the body temperature of the elephant was _________________ [a] high [b] low [c] normal.
16. ____________across the swollen part of the elephant’s leg brought out a flow of black blood. [a] a deep incision [b] a great pain [c] an injury
17. The narrator clutched Subrata by his shoulder and whispered into his ear _______________ [a] shoot [b] fire [c] attack
18. After the treatment the elephant was revived with __________________ [a] antidote [b] antibiotic [c] antiseptic
19. The body temperature was kept down by the villagers using ___________________ [a] water [b] medicine [c] air coolers.
20. The disturbing news was that _______________________________ [a] the herd was back [b] the villagers were back [c] Prasad was back.
21. The narrator’s team did not stay around at the moment of revival because there was no ____ [a] food [b] machan [c] tent
22. They could not spend the night on the ground as there were 50 elephant just a couple of ______________________ away [a] 200 metres [b] 100 metres [c] 50 metres.
23. Opposite of reluctantly is ________________________
24. The author of the lesson is _________________________
25. The villagers chased the herd away by ________________________ [a] Shouting & bursting crackers [b] throwing stones at them [c] whipping them.
26. By the time, Prasad, the assistant was ready, a small crowd had gathered behind them with___ [a] a bag of tools [b] a battery of advice [c] an electronic battery.
27. A scaffolding on a big tree, used as a platform from which people can observe wild life is a ______________________________________
28. They bandaged the elephant’s leg ______________________________
29. The elephant, having made a couple of half hearted attempts at its head fell back into
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (32)-Vet In the Forest
|CBSE Class 7 English For All Chapters Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 7 English For All Chapters Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 7 English Direct Indirect Speech Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 7 English Direct Indirect Speech Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 7 English Informal Letters Worksheet|
|CBSE Class 7 English Proverbs Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 7 English Proverbs Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 7 English Tenses Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 7 English Tenses Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 7 English Tenses Worksheet Set C|
|CBSE Class 7 English Tenses Worksheet Set D|
|CBSE Class 7 English Unseen Passage Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 7 English Unseen Passage Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 7 English Unseen Passage Worksheet Set C|
|CBSE Class 7 English Writing Grammar Worksheet Set A|
|CBSE Class 7 English Writing Grammar Worksheet Set B|
|CBSE Class 7 English Writing Grammar Worksheet Set C|