Download Class 7 English NCERT Solutions, NCERT Books, Sample papers with solutions, solved past year question papers, latest syllabus and worksheets and other useful study material prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT
Click below for Class 7 English NCERT Solutions, worksheets with important questions, latest syllabus, NCERT CBSE books, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 7 English chapters
The students who are studying in Class 7 English should be able to perform the following activities:
- Consciously listen to songs/poems/stories/prose texts in English through interaction and being exposed to print-rich environment.
- Participate in different events/ activities in English in the classroom, school assembly; and organized by different Institutions.
- Listen to English news/debates (TV, Radio) as input for discussion and debating skills.
- Watch / listen to English movies, serials, educational channels with sub-titles, audio-video materials, teacher reading out from materials and eminent speakers.
- Share their experiences such as journeys, visits, etc. in pairs /groups.
- Introduce self, converse with other persons, participate in role play / make speeches, reproduce speeches of great speakers;
- Summarise orally/ in writing, a given text/ stories, /an event;
- Learn vocabulary associated with various professions (e.g. cook, cobbler, farmer, blacksmith, doctor etc) and solve related Worksheets for Class 7 English
- Read stories / plays (from books/ other sources in English / Braille) and locate details, sequence of ideas and events and identify main idea.
- Use material from various sources in English and other languages to facilitate comprehension and co-relation.
- Understand the rules of grammar through a variety of situations and contexts focussing on noun, pronoun, verb, determiners, time and tense, passivation, adjective, adverb, etc.
- Interpret tables, charts, diagrams and maps, and incorporate the information in writing.
- Think critically on inputs based on reading and interaction and try to provide suggestion/solutions to the problems raised. (The themes could be social issues, environment problems, appreciation of culture and crafts.)
- Refer sources such as dictionary, thesaurus and encyclopaedia to facilitate reading.
- Read text, both familiar and unfamiliar, and write answers for comprehension and inferential questions and solve Question Papers for Class 7 English
- Take dictation of a paragraph with a variety of sentence structures.
- raft, revise and write with appropriate beginning, middle and end, along with punctuation marks.
- Know the features of various types of writing: messages, emails, notice, letter, report, short personal/ biographical experiences etc.
- Use ICT (Net, mobile, website, You tube, TED talks etc) to browse for information, for projects/PPT discussion, debate etc.
- Attempt creative writing, like stories, poems, dialogues, skits etc.
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
Tricks for Proper Utilization of Add-On 15 Minutes introduced in CBSE Board Exams The intend of this article is to share the best suggestions and guidelines to utilize the extra 15 minutes provided for reading the question paper in CBSE Board Examination. These extra...
As you are aware, Republic Day is celebrated every year on 26th January to honour the Constitution and Republic of our country. Celebration of this occasion annually helps youth and children of our country to be aware of the significance of Indian Constitution, unity...
The intend of this article is to share the best ways to answer the CBSE Board Examination. Usually most of the students tend to become nervous at the times of the board examination. In this article we will share the most effective ways to make the answers to the CBSE...
CBSE pioneered in providing digital academic documents through its academic repository called “Parinam Manjusha” and DigiLocker. As on now result data from 2004 till this year is available in the repository. Approx. 12 crores digital academic documents are available...
BRICSMATH.COM is an annual International Online Competition in Mathematics, for students of classes I – XII of 07 BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, Indonesia and Vietnam). The competition is held online on the website www.bricsmath.com and...