CBSE Class 7 English - Adjective
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Tue – English
Complete the following sentence using appropriate degree of comparison of the adjective in the
1. Ram is tall, hut Rajiv is ____ (tall).
2. This dress is ___(pretty) than that.
3. Today is the ___(important) day of my life.
4. Bangladesh was hit by the ___(had) storm this year.
5. It is ____ (dangerous) to play with fire.
6. January is ___ (cold) in Delhi than in Chennai.
7. Megha is ___ (clever) than Shama.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 English - Adjective
Click for more English Study Material ›