Download Class 7 Mathematics NCERT Solutions, Sample Papers and Question Papers with solutions, RS Aggarwal Solutions, guides and chapter notes for all chapters. Students can download all study material in pdf free and practice to get better marks in examinations. All material has been prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT
Click below for Class 7 Mathematics worksheets with important questions, latest syllabus, NCERT CBSE books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), formulas, concept maps, mind map, equations, easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 7 mathematics chapters, online tests, sample papers and last year solved question papers
The student of Class 7 Mathematics may be provided opportunities in pairs/groups/individually and encouraged to:
- Provide contexts for exploring the rules of multiplication and division of integers. This can be done through number line or number patterns.
3× (-1) =0
3× (-2) = -6\
Same reduce by
Numbers three numbers
So 3× (-3) = -9
means a positive integer multiplied
by a negative integer given a negative integer
- Explore the possible combinations of variables and constants using different operations to form algebraic expressions in various contexts.
- Provide situations from daily life that lead to setting up of equations and choosing the appreciate value of the variable that equate both sides.
- Conduct activity of adding /subtracting number of objects of same category from daily life. For example, number of notebooks. obtained when 3 notebooks are added to a group of 5 notebooks for class 7 Mathematics.
- Discussion can be held to evolve the understanding of the concepts of ratios and percentage (equality of ratio.)
- Provide daily life situations based on profit/loss and simple interest that show the use of percentage.
- Explore different examples from daily life in which pair of angles are involved with a common vertex. (Scissors, Road Junction, Letter X, T, etc).
- Verify the properties of various pairs of angles by drawing diagram (One group can give measure of one angle , the other group needs to give the measure of other angle.)
- Visualise the relationship between various pairs of angles when `a transversal cuts two lines (parallel and non-parallel), angles of triangle and relationship among its sides through diagrams and upper primary mathematics kit (developed by NCERT).
- Draw different types of triangles, ask them to measure angles of all triangles, and verify. Also try doing Questions Papers for Class 7 Mathematics
- Explore exterior angle property of triangles; and Pythagoras theorem.
- Identify symmetrical figures from their environment and which shows rotational symmetry.
- Visualise the symmetry through paper folding activities.
- Establishing congruence criterion and later on verify the property with the help of by superimposing one above the other.
- Demonstrate the construction of a line parallel to the given line from a point outside it through student’s active participation.
- Construct the simple triangle by using ruler and compasses.
- Cut out different closed figures drawn on hard boards/ thick papers. Trace the figures in the given graph sheets.
- Count the exact number of square units occupied by the traced figure (Complete, Half, etc). and find out the approximate area of these figures.
- Through discussion motivate them to arrive at the formula for area of a rectangle/square.
- Find a representative value of data i.e. mean, mode or median of ungrouped data. Encourage them to arrange it in a tabular form and represent it by bar graphs.
- Draw inferences for future events from the existing data.
- Discuss the situations where the term ‘chance’ can be used, for example, what are the chances of rainy today as chances of getting & while rolling a dice.
- Sum of two sides of a triangle is greater than the third side. You can test your mathematics skills by doing some Worksheets for Class 7 Mathematics
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
The intend of this article is to share the best ways to answer the CBSE Board Examination. Usually most of the students tend to become nervous at the times of the board examination. In this article we will share the most effective ways to make the answers to the CBSE...
BRICSMATH.COM is an annual International Online Competition in Mathematics, for students of classes I – XII of 07 BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, Indonesia and Vietnam). The competition is held online on the website www.bricsmath.com and...
As you are aware, Republic Day is celebrated every year on 26th January to honour the Constitution and Republic of our country. Celebration of this occasion annually helps youth and children of our country to be aware of the significance of Indian Constitution, unity...
CBSE pioneered in providing digital academic documents through its academic repository called “Parinam Manjusha” and DigiLocker. As on now result data from 2004 till this year is available in the repository. Approx. 12 crores digital academic documents are available...
Tricks for Proper Utilization of Add-On 15 Minutes introduced in CBSE Board Exams The intend of this article is to share the best suggestions and guidelines to utilize the extra 15 minutes provided for reading the question paper in CBSE Board Examination. These extra...