Download Class 7 Social Science NCERT Solutions, important chapter notes, Latest Sample Papers and Question Papers with solutions, also get multiple choice questions and do online tests, all study material has been made based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT. Students can download all material free
Click below for Class 7 Social Science NCERT Solutions, solved Sample Papers and Question Papers of past years, important questions and answers worksheets, latest syllabus, NCERT CBSE books, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all Class 7 Social Science chapters, do online tests, download value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers. For Example, Download Sample Question Paper for Class 7 CBSE English SA1 here.
The Class 7 Social Science students should be able to perform the following:
- Engage with key concepts like ecosystem, atmosphere, disasters, weather, climate, climatic regions, etc. using meaningful explanations and appropriate resources.
- Discuss and share their observations and experiences regarding various aspects of the environment- e.g. components of natural and human made environments, flora and fauna in different ecosystems/climatic regions, kinds of pollution, sources of fresh water in their surroundings, etc.
- Explore globe and maps for identifying historical places/kingdoms, climatic regions, and other resources.
- Use diagrams/ models/visuals/audio-visual materials for understanding interior of the earth, formation of different types of landforms, movements of water in the ocean, etc.
- Collect samples and identify different types of rocks from the vicinity.
- Participate in mock drill for earthquakes or other disasters.
- Discuss factors, both natural and human-made that cause disasters like tsunamis, floods, earthquakes, etc. Also do Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science
- Discuss similarities and differences in the life of people in different natural regions of the world.
- Identify different sources of history available in books/local environment e.g. extracts from manuscripts/ maps/ illustrations/ painting/historical monuments/films, biographical dramas, teleserials, folk dramas and interpret these to understand the time.
- Familiarize with the emergence of new dynasties and prepare a timeline to trace important developments during this time
- Enact/dramatize key events of a given historical period/personality like Razia Sultan, Akbar etc.
- Reflect on the changes in society during medieval period and compare it with present day time.
- Prepare projects: on dynasties/kingdoms/administrative reforms and architectural specialties of a period e.g. Khaljis, Mughals etc.
- Engage with factors contributing to the emergence of new religious ideas and movements through the use of poems of saints/bhajans, kirtans or qawwalis/ visits to nearby dargah/ gurudwara/ temple associated with bhakti or sufi saints and discuss the basic tenets of different religions.
- Participate in a discussion on the concepts of democracy, equality, State Government, gender, media and advertising. Also try doing NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science
- Prepare posters with drawings and pictures on the significance of the Constitution, Preamble, right to equality and struggles for equality.
- Observe assembly constituency map of State/UT.
- Organise a mock election and youth assembly.
- Debate about the role of the media.
- Perform a role play with songs and poems about issues such as equality in democracy, discrimination faced by girls etc.
- Express views, through descriptive and critical writing, about standards of living of girls and women in rural and urban areas.
- Make oral and written presentations about women who worked for a better society.
- Prepare newspaper collages about the work being done by the State government on select issues (e.g. health, food, agriculture, roads) and some public works undertaken by the MLA of one’s own constituency. Also solve Question Papers for Class 7 Social Science
- Do projects (solo, pair or group) about types of advertisements and create advertisements about the need to save water and energy.
- Organise awareness drives in one’s own locality about sanitation, public health and road safety.
- Visit any office under the state government / UT Administration (e.g. electricity bill office) in one’s own locality to observe its functioning and prepare a brief report.
- Undertake case studies and projects about local markets and shopping complexes through field visits.
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
Competency is a set of skills, abilities, knowledge that helps an individual perform a given task in real life. Every learning should go into the imbibing of these skills to lead a productive and joyful life. The NATIONAL EDUCATION POLICY-2020 calls for shift towards...
Training of CBSE School Teachers on Olabs in collaboration with C-DAC Mumbai: OLabs is a platform jointly developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Telecommunications, Government of India, CDAC, and Amrita University to facilitate a virtual experience of CBSE...
Green Olympiad is a value driven project conducted by TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute) for school students annually since 1999. This Olympiad assesses the environment quotient of students and also enhances their understanding on issues related to sustainable...
As a part of Shikshak Parv celebration, an online quiz competition on National Education Policy 2020 will be organized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India, from 5 th September to 25th September 2020 in order to create awareness about NEP among all stakeholders...
Kids are the Future of our Country! Outlines have changed and so should the formats of existence! It is the best time to teach our kids the pleasure of Self-Discipline, Self-Realization and Self-Control. To keep the future generation safe in such unpredictable...
Revised SOP on preventive measures to be followed while conducting examinations to contain spread of COVID-19 issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Examination centres are frequented by large number of students (as well as their parents) and staff till the...