Download Class 7 Social Science NCERT Solutions, important chapter notes, Latest Sample Papers and Question Papers with solutions, also get multiple choice questions and do online tests, all study material has been made based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT. Students can download all material free
Click below for Class 7 Social Science NCERT Solutions, solved Sample Papers and Question Papers of past years, important questions and answers worksheets, latest syllabus, NCERT CBSE books, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all Class 7 Social Science chapters, do online tests, download value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers. For Example, Download Sample Question Paper for Class 7 CBSE English SA1 here.
The Class 7 Social Science students should be able to perform the following:
- Engage with key concepts like ecosystem, atmosphere, disasters, weather, climate, climatic regions, etc. using meaningful explanations and appropriate resources.
- Discuss and share their observations and experiences regarding various aspects of the environment- e.g. components of natural and human made environments, flora and fauna in different ecosystems/climatic regions, kinds of pollution, sources of fresh water in their surroundings, etc.
- Explore globe and maps for identifying historical places/kingdoms, climatic regions, and other resources.
- Use diagrams/ models/visuals/audio-visual materials for understanding interior of the earth, formation of different types of landforms, movements of water in the ocean, etc.
- Collect samples and identify different types of rocks from the vicinity.
- Participate in mock drill for earthquakes or other disasters.
- Discuss factors, both natural and human-made that cause disasters like tsunamis, floods, earthquakes, etc. Also do Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science
- Discuss similarities and differences in the life of people in different natural regions of the world.
- Identify different sources of history available in books/local environment e.g. extracts from manuscripts/ maps/ illustrations/ painting/historical monuments/films, biographical dramas, teleserials, folk dramas and interpret these to understand the time.
- Familiarize with the emergence of new dynasties and prepare a timeline to trace important developments during this time
- Enact/dramatize key events of a given historical period/personality like Razia Sultan, Akbar etc.
- Reflect on the changes in society during medieval period and compare it with present day time.
- Prepare projects: on dynasties/kingdoms/administrative reforms and architectural specialties of a period e.g. Khaljis, Mughals etc.
- Engage with factors contributing to the emergence of new religious ideas and movements through the use of poems of saints/bhajans, kirtans or qawwalis/ visits to nearby dargah/ gurudwara/ temple associated with bhakti or sufi saints and discuss the basic tenets of different religions.
- Participate in a discussion on the concepts of democracy, equality, State Government, gender, media and advertising. Also try doing NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Social Science
- Prepare posters with drawings and pictures on the significance of the Constitution, Preamble, right to equality and struggles for equality.
- Observe assembly constituency map of State/UT.
- Organise a mock election and youth assembly.
- Debate about the role of the media.
- Perform a role play with songs and poems about issues such as equality in democracy, discrimination faced by girls etc.
- Express views, through descriptive and critical writing, about standards of living of girls and women in rural and urban areas.
- Make oral and written presentations about women who worked for a better society.
- Prepare newspaper collages about the work being done by the State government on select issues (e.g. health, food, agriculture, roads) and some public works undertaken by the MLA of one’s own constituency. Also solve Question Papers for Class 7 Social Science
- Do projects (solo, pair or group) about types of advertisements and create advertisements about the need to save water and energy.
- Organise awareness drives in one’s own locality about sanitation, public health and road safety.
- Visit any office under the state government / UT Administration (e.g. electricity bill office) in one’s own locality to observe its functioning and prepare a brief report.
- Undertake case studies and projects about local markets and shopping complexes through field visits.
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
Keeping in view the requests received from various State Governments and the changed circumstances as on date, following has been decided- 1. Examinations for classes X and XII which were scheduled from 1st July to 15th, 2020 stand cancelled. 2. Assessment of the...
The Class 10 and 12 exams are cancelled, and results for both 10th and 12th would be declared by July 15 based on internal exams. CBSE Class 12 students would have the option to appear for the exams at a later date. CBSE has a scheme in which marks scored in past 3...
CBSE Board has decided to introduce Art-Integrated Project work for classes I to X to promote Art-Integrated Learning in schools to make teaching learning Competency-Based and joyful. As part of this, at least one Art-Integrated Project in each subject shall be taken...
Procedure for correction in Name and Date of Birth in CBSE records Name Change: Applications regarding changes in name or surname of candidates will be considered provided the changes have been admitted by the Court of law and notified in the Government Gazette before...
HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal, through a video conference with all the education ministers of the state, discussed the further steps to be taken to smoothen the education process during the Covid-19 lockdown. The most important topic which was discussed repeatedly on...
CBSE has announced the datesheet for the remaining exams of class 10 and class 12 exams. The exams are going to start in July. The class 10 and 12th board exams will be conducted for the remaining 29 papers from July 1 to July 15, 2020, at various centers nominated by...