CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Conjunctions - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
CLASS VII ENGLISH
A. Fill in the blanks with correct Conjunctions from the list given below:
[and, but, or, therefore, otherwise, so, still, as well as]
1. The box was heavy_____________ he could not lift it.
2. He failed_____________ he tried again.
3. Rashi is quite rich_____________ she is not happy.
4. She has passed_____________ her brother has failed.
5. Walk fast_____________ you will miss the train.
6. The sun rose_____________ the fog disappeared.
7. He_____________ his brother are very good players.
8. Tom worked very hard_____________ he didn’t stand first.
9. He is slow____________ steady.
10. Work hard_____________ you will fail.
11. Mohan is poor _____________ he is honest.
12. Varun came_____________ sat by my side.
B. Fill in the blanks with suitable Subordinate Conjunctions:
1. We waited_____________ our friend arrived.
2. This is the boy_____________ has stood first.
3. I returned home _____________ he had gone.
4. He found his watch _____________ he had left it.
5. _____________ it is raining, I cannot go to school.
6. He reached home_____________ the sun had set.
7. Make hay_____________ the sun shines.
8. Hurry up_____________ you are getting late.
9. This is the place_____________ the accident took place.
10. _____________ you sow, so shall you reap.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Conjunctions
Click for more English Study Material ›