CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (28)-The Meeting Pool. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
CLASS VII [GS] WORK SHEET: Ls..5 The Meeting Pool
Choose the correct answer/ fill in the blanks/ true or false:
1. Three friends promised to meet ____________ years later. [a] five [b] ten [c] twenty
2. Three friends promised to meet on the fifth of __________1964. [a] April [b] May [c] June
3. The pool had been discovered by ______________. [a] Somi [b] Anil [c] Rusty
4._____________ was wild, moody and impulsive but had a certain charm. [a] Somi [b] Anil [c] Rusty
5. Somi was a beautiful ________________ [a] dancer [b] swimmer [c] runner
6. Anil ____________ his fish over a fire. [a] boiled [b] fried [c] roasted
7. The three friends often came to the pool and bathed by the ___________ [a] sunlight [b] moonlight [c] both
8. Magnolia is a ____________ flower. [a] red [b] pink [c] white
9. I haven’t seen Anil ___________ ten years. [a] from [b] for [c] since
10. We went on playing football ___________it got too dark. [a] as long as [b] until [c] since
11. The meaning of ravine is ___________________.
12. A small ______________came down the rocks.
13. Anil lived in a _____________ line.
14. There were slim ____________ in the water of the stream.
15. Anil fetched a stick of _____________ from a fire shop.
16. Other activities at the pool included wrestling and _______________.
17.______________ blossoms down the moonlight stream.
18. Somi passed his ______________ examination.
19. The meaning of undetected is ______________.
20. The opposite of undetected is _____________.
21. Anil and his family went away to Delhi. (True/ False)
22. Three friends promised to meet when they were old. (True / False)
23. Impulsive means to do things with much planning. (True / False)
24. The stream had changed its course. (True/ False)
25. Somi would sing in a deep unpleasant voice. (True/ False)
26. Somi dived off the rock and went g __ i ___ ____ n g.
27. Somi had a fierce and very military m ____u s ___a ____h____.
28. The narrator turned away d ___s ___p ____o ____n t ___d and with a dull ache in his heart.
29. The narrator heard the ___ p l ___ s h ___n g of water.
30. Half the hill side t ___ m ____l ____d into the pool.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (28)-The Meeting Pool
Click for more English Study Material ›