Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 English Tenses Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 7 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Tenses Class 7 English Worksheet Pdf
Class 7 English students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Tenses in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 English Worksheet for Tenses
CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Tenses - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
SUBJECT: ENGLISH (CLASS VII)
Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs.
1. When I _______________ (arrive) at the station, Sunita _______________ (wait) for me. She_______________ (wear) a blue dress and _______________ (look) very pretty. As soon as she _______________ (see) me, she_______________ (shout) something but I couldn’t hear what she _______________ (say) as everyone _______________ (make) such a noise.
2. I _______________ (look) forward to go to England, next year. I _______________ (plan) to stay there for a few years. I _______________ (come) back and _______________ (serve) my country.
3. The roof of the hall of a school building _______________ (fall) down in heavy rains yesterday night. Five persons _______________ (die) on the spot. The building _______________ (be) under construction. According to the neighbours, about fifteen persons _______________ (sleep) in the hall. Most of the victims _______________ (be) labour class.
4. When I _______________ (reach) Meena’s house, she _______________ (leave) already. Though I _______________ (reach) there at the appointed time, yet she _______________ (leave). Thus I _______________ (come) back disappointed.
5. Yesterday I _______________ (see) a speeding car hit a pedestrian, who _______________ (fall) unconscious. The poor fellow _______________ (bleed) profusely before people _______________ (take) him to a hospital. The man_______________ (struggle) for his life but _______________ (breathe) his last after half an hour.
6. Rajesh _______________ (sit) in the train at this time tomorrow. We _______________ (go) to see him off. He _______________ (stay) with us for almost a month. He _______________ (promise) that he _______________ (visit) us again next year.
7. Last Sunday when I _______________ (return) home late at night, I was shocked to find my house unlocked. Someone _______________ (break) into my house in my absence. All the boxes _______________ (be) opened. I _______________ (check) my locker, in which I _______________ (put) my money, but found the money _______________ (steal). I _______________ (report) the matter to the police.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Tenses
Click for more English Study Material ›