Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 English Tenses Simple Continuous Form Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 7 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Tenses – Simple And Continuous Form - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
SUBJECT: ENGLISH CLASS VII
TENSES – SIMPLE AND CONTINUOUS FORM
I. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of verbs given in the brackets.
1. My father ____________ (leave) for Mumbai tomorrow.
2. The child ____________ (cry) because it cannot find its mother.
3. My mother ____________ (teach) in a college. She ____________ (go) there in the morning.
4. He ____________ (go) to Shimla tomorrow.
5. Thomas Edison ____________ (invent) the electric lamp in 1879.
6. Someone ____________ (knock) at the door.
7. Good boys ____________ (obey) their elders.
8. Water ____________ (boil) at 100°C.
9. Birds ____________ (fly) in the air.
10. I ____________ (receive) your letter yesterday.
11. The clouds ____________ (move) across the sky.
12. Sita ____________ (talk) gently with everyone.
13. I ____________ (try) to solve this sum.
14. He ____________ (study) hard these days.
15. I ____________ (write) a new book. I ____________ (hope) to finish it by the end of this It was cloudy in the morning, but the sun ____________ (shine) now.
16. Our country ____________ (make) steady progress under the present government.
17. It ____________ (rain) when I left the house.
18. Don’t disturb me. I ____________ (do) my work.
19. It seldom ____________ (rain) here in February.
20. The horse ____________ (gallop) across the fields.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Tenses – Simple And Continuous Form
Click for more English Study Material ›