CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Tenses – Simple And Continuous Form - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
SUBJECT: ENGLISH CLASS VII
TENSES – SIMPLE AND CONTINUOUS FORM
I. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of verbs given in the brackets.
1. My father ____________ (leave) for Mumbai tomorrow.
2. The child ____________ (cry) because it cannot find its mother.
3. My mother ____________ (teach) in a college. She ____________ (go) there in the morning.
4. He ____________ (go) to Shimla tomorrow.
5. Thomas Edison ____________ (invent) the electric lamp in 1879.
6. Someone ____________ (knock) at the door.
7. Good boys ____________ (obey) their elders.
8. Water ____________ (boil) at 100°C.
9. Birds ____________ (fly) in the air.
10. I ____________ (receive) your letter yesterday.
11. The clouds ____________ (move) across the sky.
12. Sita ____________ (talk) gently with everyone.
13. I ____________ (try) to solve this sum.
14. He ____________ (study) hard these days.
15. I ____________ (write) a new book. I ____________ (hope) to finish it by the end of this It was cloudy in the morning, but the sun ____________ (shine) now.
16. Our country ____________ (make) steady progress under the present government.
17. It ____________ (rain) when I left the house.
18. Don’t disturb me. I ____________ (do) my work.
19. It seldom ____________ (rain) here in February.
20. The horse ____________ (gallop) across the fields.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet - Tenses – Simple And Continuous Form
Click for more English Study Material ›