CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (29)-His First Flight. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
CLASS VII [GS] WORK SHEET: Ls..6 His First Flight
Choose the correct answer/ fill in the blanks/ true or false:
1. The young seagull was alone on his __________ [a]leg [b] hole [c] ledge
2. Somehow he attempted to _____________ his wings. [a] shake [b] flap [c] preening
3. He failed to muster up ___________ to take that plunge [a] courage [b] afraid [c] ready
4. His father and mother had come around calling his ____________ [a] happily [b] cheerfully [c] shrilly
5. That was __________ hrs ago since then nobody had come around him. [a] twenty three hrs [b] twenty two hrs [c] twenty four hrs
6. The whole family had walked about taunting his with his __________ [a] bravely [b] cowardice [c] attitude
7. The meaning of mackerel is ______________ [a] sea bird [b] sea weed [c] sea fish
8. His father was ______________ the feathers on his white back [a]flapping [b] shaking [c] preening
9. He was gradually downwards and outwards [a] soaring [b] sleeping [c] resting
10. He screamed with _________ [a] anger [b] worry [c] fright
11. The meaning of expense is __________
12. A dog-fish is a ____________
13. Maddened by hunger means ___________________
14. Then a monstrous ___________ seized him.
15. He could feel the tips of his wings _______________ through the air.
16. He was no longer _____________
17. He just felt a bit _______________
18. He uttered a ________________ scream.
19. His mother ______________ past him, her wings making a loud noise.
20. He saw a vast, ___________ beneath him.
21. He felt certain that his wings would never support him. (True/ False)
22. His brothers and sisters wings were bigger than his. (True/ False)
23. His parents let starve on his ledge unless he flew away. (True/ False)
24. He had eaten since the previous might fall. (True/ False)
25. His mother picked up a piece of the fish and was flying across to him. (True/ False)
26. He had been t__ o t_ ___i ____g back and forth.
27. He uttered a low c____ c ____l____
28. She screamed back s ____o ____n f ____l ____y.
29. They were b ____c k ____n____ ____ g him.
30. E ____h____ ____ s t ____d by the strange exercise his feet sank and then he sank nofurther.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (29)-His First Flight
Click for more English Study Material ›