Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 English A Secret For Two Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 7 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
A Secret For Two Class 7 English Worksheet Pdf
Class 7 English students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for A Secret For Two in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 English Worksheet for A Secret For Two
CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (24)-A Secret for Two. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
CLASS VII [GS] WORK SHEET Ls.1 A Secret for Two
Choose the correct answer/fill in the blanks/true or false:
1. Pierre had delivered milk to the families on the streets for ___________ years. [a] ten [b] twenty [c] thirty
2. “I’ll name him after good St. Joseph,” ‘I’ refers to [a] Jacques [b] Pierre [c] Joseph
3. Pierre and Joseph both grew old together [a] gradually [b] suddenly [c] quickly
4. Pierre was carrying a heavy [a] basket [b] bag [c] a walking stick
5. The meaning of sheen is [a] rough [b] bold [c] shiny appearance
6. Mon ami is ____________ word. [a]French [b] English [c] Spanish
7. Montreal is the _____________ largest city in Canada. [a] third [b] second [c] first
8. Jacques was a _________________. [a] milkman [b] President [c] foreman
9. “ I couldn’t help it, he walked right into my truck,” ‘I’ refer to [a] doctor [b] driver [c] president
10. Joseph was a ________________ horse. [a] unkind [b] unfaithful [ c] gentle
11. Pierre could not read or write. (True or False)
12. Pierre had a poor memory. (True or False)
13. Pierre refused to retire. (True or False)
14. One morning Jacques had a good news for Pierre when he arrived. (True / False)
15. For Years Pierre had worn a heavy cap. (True or False)
16. Joseph being twenty five years old is like being ________________ for a man.
17. There was a warning _______ from the driver of a huge truck that was approaching fast.
18. For years Pierre had worn a heavy ________________
19. __________ had fallen during the night glistered like a million diamonds piled together.
20. Pierre had delivered milk to the families on _____________ street.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (24)-A Secret for Two
Click for more English Study Material ›