Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 English Bucks Trail Of Strength Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 7 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Bucks Trail Of Strength Class 7 English Worksheet Pdf
Class 7 English students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Bucks Trail Of Strength in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 English Worksheet for Bucks Trail Of Strength
CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (27)-Buck’s Trail of Strength. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
Class 7 [GS] Worksheet—Ls. 4 Buck’s Trail of Strength
Choose the correct answer / State “ True or False”
1. Buck was a sled dog in ----------- [a] America. [b] Eldorado Saloon. [c]Alaska.
2. Buck’s new master is ----------- [a] Matthewson. [b] John Thornton. [c] O’s Brien.
3. In Eldorado saloon, men were boasting about their ----------- [a] Favourite dogs. [b] Sled. [c] Vehicles.
4. Matthewson’s Sled contains ------- pounds of sacs of flour. [a] Twenty pounds. [b] Fifty Pounds. [c] Thousands Pounds.
5. “The enormity of it appalled him” here “it” means [a] What he had done. [b] What he had heard. [c] What he had said.
6. The ropes by which an animal is attached to a vehicle is called ------ [a] Traces [b] chains [c] Leash
7. “The eyes of so many men fixed upon him”. ‘Him’ here is ---- [a] Buck. [b] Matthewson. C).Thornton.
8. The thin metal blades which support the sled and slide over the snow are ----- [a] Harness. [b] runners. [c] Traces.
9. A debate arose about the phrase ----------------- [a] Break up. [b] Break Down. [c] Break out.
10. Buck was a magnificent animal in --------------- condition [a] Perfect [b] Bad [c] Un healthy
11. Buck’s weight is ---------- Pounds [a] 100 . [b] 1000 . [c] 150 .
12. Thornton knelt down by Buck’s side. Present tense of Knelt is --------- [a] Kneel. [b] Knelted. [c] Kneeling .
13. Matthewson was disappointed when Buck reached the end of hundred Yards. (True / False )
14. The bet took place at A). Eldoradosaloon. [b] The street. [c] Alaska.
15. “You must stand off from him” who said this? [a] Thornton. [b] Matthewson. [c] The Crowd.
16. “Buck was a magnificent animal” under line the adjective.
17. Buck seized Thornton’s hands between his jaws, pressing it with his teeth… ,shows his----- towards him. [a] Love. [b] Anger. [c] Hatred.
18. Buck’s whole body was gathered tightly together in -----. [a] Pain. [b] tremendous effort [c] Anger.
19. “Every man was tearing himself loose” it means ------------ . [a] Helping to loose the chain [b] Forcing themselves out of the crowd. [c] Trying hard to tear the cloth.
20. The end of hundred yards is near the ----------.
[a] Pile of fire wood. [b] Crowd. [c] Saloon.
21. Matthewson felt he was sure to win his wager. So he appeared ---------. [a] Jubilant. [b] Sad. [c] Appalled.
22. Buck appeared to be very ------- for the competition . [a] Strong. [b] Weak. [c] Sad.
23. Thornton loved Buck as much as Buck loved Thornton ( True / False )
24. At the end of the feat, Thornton -------- [a] ran to Buck [b] Fell on his Knees beside Buck [c] Threw his hat in the air.
25. “Tears were streaming frankly down his cheeks” it shows his [a] happiness. [b] Sadness. [c] love for Buck.
26. Buck proved his affection as well as -------- towards his master . [a] Love. [b] Loyalty. [c] honesty.
27. At the end of the story the onlookers drew back to respectful distance because they
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (27)-Buck’s Trail of Strength
Click for more English Study Material ›