Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 Science Chemistry Acids Bases and Salts Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 10 Chemistry. Standard 10 students should practise questions and answers given here for Chemistry in Grade 10 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 10 Chemistry prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 10 Science Chemistry Acids Bases and Salts Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1- MARKS QUESTIONS
1. Curd is not kept in copper and brass vessels. Why?
2. Pick up acids, bases and salts from the list given below.
HCl, NaCl, KOH, Ca(OH)2, H2CO3, H3PO4, NH4OH, CuSO4, Na2CO3
3. P & Q are aqueous solutions of sodium chloride and sodium hydroxide respectively. Which of these will turn blue litmus red and which red litmus blue?
4. Two solutions A and B have pH 5 and 9 respectively. Which solution has higher hydrogen ion concentration and Why?
5. A farmer is advised to sprinkle quick lime in his crop field. What would be the problem with the pH of the soil?
6. How does the flow of acid rain water into a river makes the survival of aquatic life difficult.
2 MARKS QUESTIONS
7. Tooth enamel is one of the hardest substance in our body.How does it undergo damage due to eating chocolates and sweets?How do toothpastes prevent this damage?
8. Write two properties each of acids and bases.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 Science Chemistry Acids Bases and Salts Assignment
Click for more Chemistry Study Material ›