CBSE Class 10 Physics Electricity Assignment Set C.Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
1. How do we express electric current?
2. What is an electric circuit?
3. What does a switch do?
4. Conventionally, in an electric circuit the direction of electric current is taken as opposite to the direction of the flow of electrons, which are negative charges. Why?
5. What is the SI unit of electric charge? How many electrons make one coulomb of charge?
6. Define the SI unit of current.
7. Which instrument is used to measure the current flowing in a circuit?How is it connected in the circuit and why?
8. In which smaller units can we measure the small amount of current flowing in the circuit?
9. How are the related to the SI unit of current?
10. What makes the electric charge to flow?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Physics Electricity Assignment Set C
Click for more Physics Study Material ›