Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Triangles Assignment Set A. Get printable school Assignments for Class 9 Triangles. Standard 9 students should practise questions and answers given here for Triangles in Grade 9 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 9 Triangles prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Triangles Assignment for Class 9
Class 9 Triangles students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf in standard 9. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 9 Triangles will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 9 Triangles Assignment Pdf
CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Triangles Assignment Set A. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practise them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
SECTION A: (1 MARK)
1. In ΔPQR if ∠QPR = 80° and PQ = PR, find ∠R and ∠Q (CCE 2010)
2. In the given fig 1, Mention the congruency rule used in proving ΔACB ΔACD
3. In the given figures, BD and YE are the medians.
Find the value of YZ.(State the reasons)
SECTION B: (2 MARKS)
4. Line segments AB and CD intersect at M. If ACǁDB and M is midpoint of AB. Prove
that M is midpoint of CD. (CCE 2010)
5. In the given figure, RV = VT, QV = VU, VR⊥SQ and VT⊥SU. Prove that SQ =SU.
6. In ΔPSR, Q is a point on SR such that PQ = PR, show that PS > PQ.
7. In fig5, AB =PQ, ∠A =∠P and ∠ACD = ∠PRS. Prove that ΔABC ΔPQR.
8. In ΔABC, AD is the bisector of ∠BAC. Prove that AB > BD.
SECTION C: (3 MARKS)
9. ABCD is a square. X and Y are points on the sides AD and BC such that AY = BX. Prove that ∠XAY = ∠ YBX. (CCE 2013)
10. In fig 2., AD = BC and BD = AC , prove that ∠DAB = ∠CBA (CCE 2014)
11. In fig3., l ǁ m and p ǁ q . Show that ΔABC ΔCDA.
12. In the given fig, ΔABC and ΔDBC are two isosceles triangle on the same base BC . If ∠BDC =120° and ∠ABD = 40°, then find ∠BAC and ∠ADC. (CCE 2010)
SECTION D: (4 MARKS)
13. ABC is a triangle and D is the midpoint of BC. The perpendiculars from D to AB and AC are equal. Prove that triangle is isosceles. (CCE 2013)
14. Two sides AB and BC and median AM of ΔABC are respectively equal to sides PQ, QR and median PN of ΔPQR then prove that ΔABC ΔPQR.
15. In the given figure, AD and CE are the bisectors of ∠A and ∠C respectively. If ∠ABC = 90°, find ∠ADC + ∠AEC. (CCE 2015)
16. Show that in a quadrilateral ABCD , AB + BC + CD +DA < 2 (BD + AC)
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Triangles Assignment Set A.
Click for more Triangles Study Material ›