Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Squares and Square Roots Assignment Set B. Get printable school Assignments for Class 8 Squares and Square Roots. Standard 8 students should practise questions and answers given here for Squares and Square Roots in Grade 8 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 8 Squares and Square Roots prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Squares and Square Roots Assignment for Class 8
Class 8 Squares and Square Roots students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf in standard 8. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 8 Squares and Square Roots will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 8 Squares and Square Roots Assignment Pdf
CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Squares and Square Roots Assignment Set B. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
1. Which of the following are perfect Squares?
(i) 4225 (ii) 4517 (iii) 1024
2. Find the least number by which 7688 should be multiplied so that the resulting number
becomes a perfect square.
3. Find the greatest 3-digit number which is a perfect square.
4. Find the least 4-digit number which is a perfect square.
5. Express each of the following as the sum of two consecutive natural numbers.
(i) 13 2 (ii) 192
6. Express 100 as the sum of 10 odd natural numbers.
7. Write the digit at units place in each of the following :
(i) 372 (II) 462
8. State with the reason ; which of the following cannot be perfect squares?
(I) 5602 (II) 5617 (III) 12769
9. How many non square natural numbers are there between 112 and 132 ?
10. Express 29 as difference of the squares.
11. Fill in the blanks
(I) Square of every even natural number is an ………………..number.
(II) A natural number ending with odd number of zeroes…………………..be a perfect square.
(III) The square of a natural number n is equal to sum of first n……………… natural numbers.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 8 Mathematics Squares and Square Roots Assignment Set B
Click for more Squares and Square Roots Study Material ›