CBSE Class 10 PSA Sample Paper 2015.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
(Questions 1 - 8): Read the following passage carefully and select the most suitable option from each list according to the corresponding number in the passage.
1. It has long been proven that meditation can reduce
2. stress but scientific research now shows
3. that it also provides other valuable benefits.
4. Practising meditation can lower blood
5. pressure which subsequently reduces the risk of
6. heart attacks. Meditation can also improve the
7. performance of your immune system, helping you to
8. stay healthy. It also has advantages for
9. students since it can improve the ability to
10. consentrait and deal with life's problems
1. In line 5, the word 'subsequently' could best be replaced with
2. In line10, the word 'problems' could best be replaced with
3. In line 7 the word 'performance' could best be replaced with
4. In line 3, the word 'valuable' could best be replaced with
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 PSA Sample Paper 2015.