CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper All India with answers 2017. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. If a person has the skill of understanding the motives, feelings and behaviours of other people, he/she is said to have
(a) Interpersonal intelligence
(b) Intrapersonal intelligence
(c) Linguistic intelligence
(d) Social intelligence
2. Value judgement of a person about himself/herself is called __________ .
3. The state of physical, emotional and psychological exhaustion is known as
4. Compulsive behaviour is the inability to stop thinking about a particular idea or topic. (True/False)
5. A false belief that is firmly held on inadequate grounds is known as __________ .
6. Empathy means understanding things from other person’s perspective. (True/False)
7. Schemas that function in the form of categories are called __________ .
8. Collection of people assembled for a particular purpose is called an _____ .
9. __________ is the study of the relationships between living beings and their environment.
10. The ability of a counsellor to reflect on what the client says and feels using different words is known as
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper All India with answers 2017