CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper Solved 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. According to teachers, students who have a combination of high ability, high creativity and high commitment are said to be ____________ .
Sternberg’s experiential intelligence includes
(a) The ability to learn from past events
(b) The ability to manipulate people’s opinions
(c) Creative problem solving
(d) Basic academic skills
2. ___________ personality is characterised by proneness to depression.
3. Shobhita did not get admission in the college of her choice. She told her friends that she never really wanted to go there. She is using a defence mechanism called ___________ .
4. A student blames her/his best friend for her/his poor performance rather than devoting time towards studies. She/he is said to be using __________coping.
5. Fundamental attribution error is an overall tendency to explain the action of others on the basis of internal cause rather than due to external or situational factors. (True/False)
An attitude change is said to be congruent when the attitude change takes place in a direction opposite to the existing attitude. (True/False)
6. According to experts who deal with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, one of the key attitudes to develop in the survivors is that of
(a) Self-confidence (b) Self-worth
(c) Self-concept (d) Self-efficacy
7. Nishant feels very strongly that everyone should love him and he should be selected to represent the school for all competitions. When this does not happen, he feels miserable and is unable to concentrate. Which form
of therapy would be the most suitable for him to overcome this problem ?
(a) Cognitive therapy (b) Psychodynamic therapy
(c) Behaviour therapy (d) Biomedical therapy
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper Solved 2019.
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›