CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2015 Outside Delhi Set 1 with Answers. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. The notion of contextual intelligence implies that intelligence is a product of _________ .
2. Personality characterised by proneness to depression is known as ______ .
3. Psychoneuroimmunology focuses on the links between the mind, the brain and the ________ .
4. Inability to stop thinking about a particular idea or topic is known as __________ behaviour.
5. Electro-convulsive therapy (ECT) is a form of _________ therapy.
6. Learning by observing others and rewarding small changes is a process of _____________ learning.
7. Category-based schemas that are related to groups of people are called____________ .
8.Obedience is the most indirect form of social influence. (True/False).
9. The act of aggression meant to obtain a certain goal or object is ________aggression.
10. Listening is a biological activity that involves reception and attention.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2015 Outside Delhi Set 1 with Answers
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›