CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2015 Delhi Set 1 with Answers. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. The notion of contextual intelligence implies that intelligence is a product of ________.
2. Personality characterised by proneness to depression is known as ________
3. Psychoneuroimmunology focuses on the links between the mind, the brain and the________.
4. Inability to stop thinking about a particular idea or topic is known as ________behaviour.
5. Electro-convulsive therapy (ECT) is a form of ________ therapy.
6. Learning by observing others and rewarding small changes is a process of _______learning.
7. Category-based schemas that are related to groups of people are called ________.
8. Obedience is the most indirect form of social influence. (T/F).
9. The act of aggression meant to obtain a certain goal or object is ________ aggression.
10. Listening is a biological activity that involves reception and attention. (T/F).
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2015 Delhi Set 1 with Answers.
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›