CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2013 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1.Match the TWO lists and choose the correct match from the given options:
a. 1 – D, 2 – A, 3 – C, 4 – B,
b. 1 – C, 2 – D, 3 – B, 4 – A,
c. 1 – A, 2 – C, 3 – D, 4 – B,
d. 1 – B, 2 – C, 3 – A, 4 – D,
2. A person’s resolution of problems at any stage of development less than the adequate, demonstrates regression.
(a) True (b) False
3. A counselor is trying to understand the feelings of another person from his/her Perspective, here the counselor is exhibiting.
(a) Sympathy (b) Empathy (c) Unconditional positive regard (d) Paraphrasing
4. The craze for thinness valued by models and actors is termed as ________.
(a) Anorexia nervosa (b) Bulimia.
5. The term used to describe the level of stress that is good for human beings is
(a) Strain (b) Eustress (c) distress (d) Arousal
6.‘Changing our behavior can change how we think and feel’. Give an example.
7. Identify the correct sequence of the stages of group formation.
(a) Performing, norming, storming & forming.
(b) Forming, storming, norming & performing.
(c) Norming, storming, forming & performing.
(d) Storming, norming, performing & forming.
8. Name any ONE human influence on environment.
9. What do you suggest should be the age of the President of India? This is an example of _____________ type of interview question.
(a) Closed ended question
(b) Open ended question
(c) Mirror question
(d) Bipolar question
10.Ritu’s son works in a call centre. In spite of knowing his odd hours of returning,she continues to have prolonged, vague and intense fear, accompanied by hyper vigilance, showing a kind of anxiety. Identify the type of anxiety she is suffering from?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2013 (2).
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›