CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2013 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Information processing approach to intelligence is represented in the
(a) Theory of multiple intelligences (b) Triarchic theory
(c) One-factor theory (d) Two factor theory
2. The notion of self-efficacy is based on __________ theory.
3. In __________ defense mechanism people attribute their own traits to others.
4. An individual’s level of stress which helps in achieving peak performance and managing minor crisis is known as __________ .
(a) Stress (b) Distress
(c) Eustress (d) Strain
5. Developing a fear of entering unfamiliar situations is known as
(a) Panic disorder (b) Compulsive disorder
(c) Agoraphobia (d) Conversion disorder
6. ________ reinforcement is following undesirable response with an outcome that is painful or not liked.
7. Responding to others who are in need or distress is called social cognition.(True / False)
8. Membership of a club is an example of
(a) Primary group (b) Secondary group
(c) Out group (d) Large group
9. The study of the relationship between living beings and their environment is called_____________.
10. ________ involves making summary of the ideas just received and is restatement of what is understood.
PART - B
11. Explain the term ‘social loafing’.
12. Explain ‘Eustress’.
13. What is anorexia nervosa ?
14. What is ‘Emotional Intelligence’ ?
15. Explain authenticity as a quality of an effective counsellor.
16. Explain crowding tolerance.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2013 (3).
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›