CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2016 Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. The _____ approach considers intelligence as an aggregate of abilities.
2. Personality characterised by proneness to depression is classified as type _____ personality.
3. Personality traits of hardiness are control, commitment and _____.
4. Mood disorders in which both mania and depression are alternatively present is known as _____.
5. Repeated association of undesired response with an aversive consequence is called _____ conditioning.
6. Assigning causes to the behaviour shown in specific social situations is known as _____.
7. Binding or mutual attraction among group members is referred to as _____.
8. Act of aggression meant to obtain a certain goal or object is known as _____ aggression.
Please click below link CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2016.
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›