CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2013 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
PART - A
1. Differentiate between verbal and non-verbal tests.
2. Explain giftedness.
3. Define personality.
4. What is observational learning ?
5. Describe occupational therapy.
6. Explain the term crowding.
7. State two ways in which environment influences human behaviour.
PART - B
8. State three functions performed by attitudes.
9. Differentiate between prejudice and stereotype.
10. Explain the concept of stress.
11. What is emotion-focussed coping ?
12. State the focus of cognitive therapy.
13. Explain standard deviation.
PART - C
14. Explain briefly Gardener’s theory of multiple intelligences.
15. Describe trait approach to personality.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2013 (1).
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›