CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2012 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Match the TWO lists and choose the correct match from the given options:
a. 1 – D, 2 – A, 3 – C, 4 – B,
b. 1 – C, 2 – D, 3 – B, 4 – A,
c. 1 – A, 2 – C, 3 – D, 4 – B,
d. 1 – B, 2 – C, 3 – A, 4 – D,
2. A person’s resolution of problems at any stage of development less than the
adequate, demonstrates regression.
(a) True (b) False
3. A counselor is trying to understand the feelings of another person from his/her Perspective, here the counselor is exhibiting.(a) Sympathy (b) Empathy (c) Unconditional positive regard (d) Paraphrasing
4. The craze for thinness valued by models and actors is termed as ________.
(a) Anorexia nervosa (b) Bulimia.
5. The term used to describe the level of stress that is good for human beings is
(a) Strain (b) Eustress (c) distress (d) Arousal
6. ‘Changing our behavior can change how we think and feel’. Give an example.
7. Identify the correct sequence of the stages of group formation.
(a) Performing, norming, storming & forming.
(b) Forming, storming, norming & performing.
(c) Norming, storming, forming & performing.
(d) Storming, norming, performing & forming.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2012 (3).
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›