CBSE Class 12 Psychology Compartment Question Paper 2018. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Learning of digits and multiplication tables is an example of _______ processing.
2. Pinky did not study for the test. After she failed the test, she complained that the test was too difficult. She was using _______.
3. Vivek, a chain smoker, was able to stop smoking the day he decided to do so. Vivek was high on _______.
4. Scheduling one’s time would be an example of a _______ coping strategy.
5. Kusum suddenly loses her sight, but doctors can find no physical reason for the
problem. She is showing symptoms of _______.
(b) Somatisation disorder
(c) Conversion disorder
(d) Pain disorder
6. _______ refers to the practice of focusing attention on breath or on an object or ‘mantra’.
7. Beliefs refer to the behavioural component of attitudes. (True/False)
8. Extreme cohesiveness may sometimes not be in a group’s interest and lead to the phenomenon of _______.
9. The built environment usually involves the concept of _______ _______.
10._____ _____ is composed of all those messages that people exchange besides words.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Compartment Question Paper 2018
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›