CBSE Class 12 Psychology Theory Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
PART – A
1. If a person has the skill of understanding motives, feelings and behaviours of other people, he/she is said to have
(a) Interpersonal intelligence (b) Intrapersonal intelligence
(c) Linguistic intelligence (d) Social intelligence
2. Value judgement of a person about himself/herself is called ______.
3. The state of physical, emotional and psychological exhaustion is known as
(a) Resistance (b) Stress
(c) Burnout (d) Coping
4. Compulsive behaviour is inability to stop thinking about a particular idea or topic. (True/False)
5. A false belief that is firmly held on inadequate grounds is known as _______.
6. Empathy means understanding things from other person’s perspective. (True/False)
7. Schemas that function in the form of categories are called _______.
8.Collection of people assembled for a particular purpose is called an _______.
9.________ is the study of the relationships between living beings and their environment.
10.The ability of a counsellor to reflect on what the client says and feels using different words is known as
(a) Decoding (b) Communication (c) Listening (d) Paraphrasing
PART – B
11. Explain the term ‘well-being’.
12. Explain obsessive-compulsive disorder.
13. What is systematic desensitisation ?
14. Enumerate the four stages of group formation.
15. What is meant by personal space ?
16. Explain participant observation.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Theory Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›