CBSE Class 12 Psychology Theory Question Paper 2016.The Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. The__________approach considers intelligence as an aggregate of abilities.
2. Personality characterised by proneness to depression is classified as Type__________.
3. Personality traits of hardiness are control, commitment and ___________________.
4. Mood disorders in which both mania and depression are alternatively present is known as _____________
5. Repeated association of undesired response with an aversive consequence is called ______________conditioning.
6. Assigning causes to the behaviour shown in specific social situations is known as ____________.
7. Binding or mutual attraction among group members is referred to as________.
8. Act of aggression meant to obtain a certain goal or object is known as_________ aggression.
Please click below link CBSE Class 12 Psychology Theory Question Paper 2016