CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2012 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. When a person tries to make unreasonable feelings/behaviours seem reasonable and acceptable, it is known as ___________ .
2. Aversive conditioning is repeated association of desired response with aversive consequence. (True/False)
3. The reaction to external stressors is called ___________ .
4. Dominating and bullying others without provocation is known as ___________ .
5. An individual's underlying potential for acquiring skills is known as ___________ .
6. Cluster of ideas regarding the characteristics of a specific group is known as
(a) Progressive (b) Stereotype
(c) Belief (d) Attitude
7. Groupthink is a consequence of extreme cohesiveness. (True/False)
8. Non-verbal communication is known as body language. (True/False)
9. Client-centred therapy focuses on creating unconditional positive regard for the client. (True/False)
10. State in which a person feels she/he has lost something valuable and is not getting what she/he deserves is known as
(a) Discrimination (b) Deprivation
(c) Poverty (d) Disadvantage
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Question Paper 2012 (1).
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›