CBSE Class 12 Psychology Boards Question Paper Solved 2018. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Emotional competence refers to
(a) Self-monitoring of emotions
(b) Self-competence to handle behaviour
(c) Discrimination of behaviour
(d) Persistence in behaviour
2. __________ is a way of reducing anxiety by distorting reality.
3. Frustration is one of the sources of psychological stress. (True/False)
4. Extreme pain without any identifiable biological symptom is an example of __________ disorder.
5. A dream-like state separating self from reality is known as __________.
6. Electro-convulsive therapy (ECT) is a form of bio-medical therapy. (True/False)
7. The process of assigning causes to the behaviour shown in specific social situations is known as __________.
8. Extreme cohesiveness in groups results in __________.
9. __________ perspective suggests that physical environment exists mainly for use by human beings for their comfort.
10. Interpersonal communication involves communicating with two persons. (True/False)
11. What do you understand by Type-C personality ?
12. Explain the behavioural effects of stress.
13. What is substance dependence ?
14. Explain separation anxiety disorder (SAD).
15. Explain discrimination in the context of poverty.
16. What is paraphrasing ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Psychology Boards Question Paper Solved 2018.
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›