CBSE Class 12 Psychology Sample Paper SA2 2015. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. The ratio which states the relationship between the mental age and the chronological age is called the ___________.
2. Who defined intelligence as the ability to judge well, understand well and reason well?
3. ___________ have been devised as one method for uncovering unconscious motives.
4. Optimistic view of human life with emphasis on human growth and self actualization, in the post Freudian era was given by:
a) Eric Erikson b) Erich Fromm
c) Karen Horney d) Alfred Adler
5. An earthquake comes under which of the following types of stress :
a) Social stress b) Physical & environmental stress
c) Psychological stress d) None of these
6. The Problem-Focused and Emotion-Focused coping responses were given by ___________ & ___________.
7. Disorder associated with euphoric extreme activities like talking is called ________.
8. Frequent episode of out of control eating is called ___________.
9. Cognitive therapy for treatment of depression was given by Albert Ellis. T / F
10. Child showing s
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Psychology Sample Paper SA2 2015
Click for more Psychology Study Material ›