NEET UG Biology Ecosystem. NEET UG students can acces the biggest database of MCQs on Studiestoday.com. This collection of MCQs have been prepared by the best NEET teachers in the country. NEET students should download and practice these questions to get better marks in examinations.
5. Orchid living on the tree is an example of ..............?
(A)Parasitic (B)Predetor (C)Commensalism (D) Mutualism
6. Population of which of the following will be highest in the foodchain?
(A) Decomposer (B)Primary Producer (C)Photosynthetic organism (D)Secondary consumers
7. Who is food componant of the grazing food chain?
(A)Consumer (C)Decomposer (D)Photosynthetic living organism (D)Photosynthetic consumers
8. System resulting from interaction of all the known living factors and populaton of all the species of a unit area is...
(A)Ecology (B)Genetics (C)Science of plants and animal (D)Ecosystem
9. In which of the following plants are included in any food chain?
(A)Primary Producer (C)primary comsumer
(B)Primary predator& producer (D) Primary decomposar
10. Which of the following is the correct statement for food chain?
(A) Every chain formed by nutritional relations , is used to understand energy flow.
(B) Enery componet of the food chain forms trophic level.
(C) Inter- relation amongest different food chain froms food web.
(D) All of the given
11. Which of the following uses maximum energy?
(A) Primary comsumer (B) Secondary consumer
(C) Decomposer (D) Primary Producers
12. Through, whoch of the following, enery enters in an ecosyslem?
(A) Herbivores (B) Producer (C) Decomposer (D) Primary producers
Please refer to the file below - NEET UG Biology Ecosystem
Click for more Biology Study Material ›