NEET UG Biology Ecosystem MCQs with answers available in Pdf for free download. The MCQ Questions for NEET Biology with answers have been prepared as per the latest 2021 NEET Biology syllabus, books and examination pattern. Multiple Choice Questions form important part of competitive exams and NEET exam and if practiced properly can help you to get higher rank. Refer to more topic wise NEET Biology Questions and also download more latest study material for all subjects and do free NEET Biology Mock Test
5. Orchid living on the tree is an example of ______?
(A)Parasitic (B)Predetor (C)Commensalism (D) Mutualism
6. Population of which of the following will be highest in the foodchain?
(A) Decomposer (B)Primary Producer (C)Photosynthetic organism (D)Secondary consumers
7. Who is food componant of the grazing food chain?
(A)Consumer (C)Decomposer (D)Photosynthetic living organism (D)Photosynthetic consumers
8. System resulting from interaction of all the known living factors and populaton of all the species of a unit area is...
(A) Ecology (B) Genetics (C)Science of plants and animal (D)Ecosystem
9. In which of the following plants are included in any food chain?
(A)Primary Producer (C)primary comsumer
(B)Primary predator& producer (D) Primary decomposar
10. Which of the following is the correct statement for food chain?
(A) Every chain formed by nutritional relations , is used to understand energy flow.
(B) Enery componet of the food chain forms trophic level.
(C) Inter- relation amongest different food chain froms food web.
(D) All of the given
11. Which of the following uses maximum energy?
(A) Primary comsumer (B) Secondary consumer
(C) Decomposer (D) Primary Producers
12. Through, whoch of the following, enery enters in an ecosyslem?
(A) Herbivores (B) Producer (C) Decomposer (D) Primary producers
13. Why is algae placed in first place of food chain ?
(A) Algae is first to synthesize food.
(B) Algae is first to consume food.
(C) Every living organisam can utilize food.
(D) None of the given.
14. In which of the following wheat eating pegions included ?
(A) Decomposer (B) Primary consumer.
(C) primary producers (D) secondary consumer.
15. Which of the following is placed in upper most (highest) level of ecological pyramids.
(A) Herbivores (B) Carnivors
(C) Primary and Secondary Producers. (D) Primary and Secondary consumer.
16. As we proceed in food chain, bio-mass ____
(A) Remain Same (B) Decreases
(C) Increases (D) Initially same and later keep decreasing.
17. In ecosystem the source of energy is ____
(A) ATP (B) Sun (C) The Green plant (D) Sugar.
18. Who is primary consumer of biotic community ?
(A) Herbivores/ Grazing animal (B) Omnivores
(C) Scavengers (D) Carnivores.
19. In which of the following weeds are placed ?
(A) Primary producers (B) Secondary consumer.
(C) Primary consumer. (D) Decomposer.
20. When does the energy flow start in an ecosystem ?
(A) When material cycle starts
(B) When sun rises
(C) When any living organisam gain food.
(D) When light energy is converted in chemical energy.
21. which of the following option is correct for storage place phosphorus and nitrogen respectively ?
(A) Consumer (B) Parental rock and environment
(C) Environment and producers (D) Environment and parental rock
Click for more Biology Study Material ›