Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 English Writing Questions. Get printable school Assignments for Class 10 English. Standard 10 students should practise questions and answers given here for English in Grade 10 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 10 English prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Points to remember :
1. Start each line from the left hand margin.
2. Follow the proper format of the letter.
Format of the Format letter :
a) Sender’s Address (2 to 3 Lines)
b) Leave a line
c) Write the date like May 16, 2012
d) Leave a line
e) Write receiver’s post and address (3 to 4 lines)
f) Leave a line
g) Write the subject and underline the subject. The initial alphabet of each key word of the subject will be a capital letter.
h) Leave a line
i) Write the salutation like respected sir/madam,
j) Don’t put any punctuation mark at the end of the line of the format.
3. Generally the letter has four paragraphs.
4. In the first paragraph, write the introduction by introducing the subject.
5. In the second paragraph, write the content of the letter/problems and effects/ causes of the problem etc.
6. In the third paragraph, write the solution you want from the concerned authority.
7. In the fourth paragraph, show your obligation to the authority.
8. Conclude the letter by writing “Thanking you” in a separate line followed by “your faithfully” and name in separate lines.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 English Writing Questions
Click for more English Study Material ›