CBSE Class 10 English Notice Assignment. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
A Notice is a short piece of writing, formal in style and it contains information that has to be brought to the notice of people.
to announce events/celebrations
to issue important instructions
to make appeals
to extend invitations
Points to Remember
(1) The name of the organization /school/colony and place should be on the top.
(2) The word ‘NOTICE’ should be mentioned in capital letters.
(3) A precise title should be given.
(4) Date of the issue of the notice should be written clearly .Date of the deadline or the last date should be clearly stated.
(5) Target-group, i.e. the classes or students for whom the notice is meant.
(6) Every notice should be undersigned with the designation of the person, who is issuing the notice.
7) The language is formal or semi-formal depending upon the objective of the notice.
(8) Other details like duration of the programme, chief guest etc can also be included.
Cultural and extra-curricular activities
Picnics, tours and trips
And Requests Lost and Found
Sport sand Tournaments Change of Name
Relating to Common Problem
FORMAT OF THE NOTICE
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 English Notice Assignment
Click for more English Study Material ›