Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 English Report Writing Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 10 English. Standard 10 students should practise questions and answers given here for English in Grade 10 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 10 English prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
Report Writing Class 10 English Assignment Pdf
Class 10 English students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for Report Writing in standard 10. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 10 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 10 English Assignment for Report Writing
Question- You are Amit/Anamica, reporter of Times of India. Write a report on daylight robbery in Anna Nagar, Chennai.
Question- Write a reprort in about 100-150 words on the topic Fire in Frontier Mail Claims 42 Lives and many people injured. You are Harpreet K. Dang, Staff correspondent.
♠ A report is a brief account of an event that has already taken place. It helps in recording events of importance that occurs in our day to day life. A report attempts to present the first hand information of an incident or event. A report of an event presents a record of events that took place. It includes one’s ideas, opinions and impressions on the event.
POINTS TO REMEMBER
• Mention the place, date, time and other relevant facts about the event.
• Include information collected from people around or affected by the event.
• Write the name of the reporter.
• Provide a suitable title/heading.
• Write in past tense.
• Write in reported speech and use passive form of expression.
• Develop ideas (causes, reasons, consequences, opinions) logically.
• Write in a less formal and more descriptive manner while writing a report for a school magazine.
• Write in a formal and descriptive manner while writing a report for a newspaper.
• Present your ideas and impressions to make the report interesting.
SAMPLE SCHOOL MAGAZINE REPORT
You are Roshan /Roshini, Secretary of Cultural club, Modern Public School, Chennai. As a member of N.G.C. (National Green Corps), write a report, in 100 – 120 words for your school magazine.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 English Report Writing Assignment
Click for more English Study Material ›