Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 English Diary Entry Assignment Set B. Get printable school Assignments for Class 10 English. Standard 10 students should practise questions and answers given here for English in Grade 10 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 10 English prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
CBSE Class 10 English Diary Entry Assignment Set B. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
Diary writing is a personal kind of writing. It usually involves the regularized recording of personal feelings and reflections on a topic. It facilitates growth of self awareness and self reliance.
1. Day/date -at the extreme left corner.
2. Contents in an easy flowing language Date: Saturday,
Introduction: Could be a general comment on how the day was. For instance, Today was a great day! or Today was a boring day.
Body: This is the main part of the diary entry. This part involves a lot of things which provoked you to write the particular entry. This contains the events and actions involved in your reason to write the entry. You should describe what happened to you or your personal feelings about something or someone. You could also write about your future plans in this part. It is written in the first person in a chatty friendly language. Stress on feelings, emotions, and reactions rather than on the event itself.
Conclusion: The diary entry can be concluded with a comment about the day. For instance-It was overall an exciting day or the situation at that moment or I am really tired now, after a long day at work
POINTS TO REMEMBER
• Write in chronological order to relate events as they happen.
• If you're new to diary writing, make sure that you start recording the events of your life in a way that will help you to reflect on them later.
• The best way to do this is relating them from the start of your day to the end. Insert your feelings about these events
• Creativity, imagination and expression in diary writing are tested. You should write as if you have really been a part of the situation.
• It is written in the first person.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 English Diary Entry Assignment Set B
Click for more English Study Material ›