CBSE Class 10 English Assignment - Article Writing. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
An article presents information on variety of themes in a long and sustained piece of writing. It
involves a high degree of creativity, a wide vocabulary, a thorough knowledge of the subject,
and a lot of organizational abilities.
GUIDELINES and FORMAT
· Should be eye catching,
· Should encapsulate the central theme
Byline-by whom the article is written
· State what the article is about
· Catch attention
· Arouse interest
· Limit and control what you plan to discuss in your article
3. Developing cause-effect relationship
· Use facts to support your claims
· Give examples to support your views
· Present arguments in a coherent, logical and convincing manner
4. Comparison and contrast
· Give views contrary to yours
· Argue as to why your views are better
· Summing up___consolidation of ideas.
· Offering suggestions
· Personal observations and predictions
Q. Teen years are fun years. Write an article commenting on the statement in about
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 English Assignment - Article Writing