CBSE Class 10 English Article Writing Assignment Set B. Students are advised to refer to the attached assignments and practice them regularly. This will help them to identify their weak areas and will help them to score better in examination. Parents should download and give the assignments to their children for practice.
Articles and speeches express the personal opinion of the writer and present information on a variety of themes.
1. Write the HEADING/TITLE at the top.
2. Write the name of the writer below it.
3. Split your subject matter into 3-4 paragraphs.
(i) Paragraph-1: Introduction-briefly tell what the Article is about, giving some startling fact or quotation to arouse interest.
(ii) Paragraph-2&3: Develop the cause and effect of the problem. Give example to support your views. Compare and contrast.
(iii) Paragraph-4:Conclusion.Briefly offer suggestions and solutions to improve the situation. Predictions and personal observation may be included.
4. Systematic presentation of ideas is a must.
5. Pay attention to grammatical accuracy and use of good vocabulary.
6. Use sentence linkers to ensure continuity- e.g. firstly, finally, moreover, etc.
7. Remove irrelevant information and repetition.
8. Follow word limit (150-200 words)
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 English Article Writing Assignment Set B
Click for more English Study Material ›