Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Theater Studies Sample Paper 2018 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Theatre Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Theatre Studies Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Theatre Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Theatre Studies Sample Paper Class 12 2018
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Theatre Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Theater Studies Sample Paper 2018
Theatre Studies Class 12 Sample Paper 2018
1. Who is a ‘Drama Therapist’?
Ans -who usually works in consultation with a team of medical professionals to treat and rehabilitate people with disabilities
2. Besides voice and speech, identify one of the principle means of expression.
Ans - the body language
3. How is audience response controlled?
Ans -empathy/detachment/aesthetic distance
4. Bharatendu Harish Chandra at the age of 20 wrote his first dramaopera.Name it.
Ans - Valmiki Pratibha ( The Genius of Valmiki)
5. ‘Poverty is the cause of all evil’. In which of G.B. Shaw play is this highlighted?
Ans- Major Barbara
6. ‘Set is the space background environment to enact a play’.In the light of the above statement explain what should the stage designer aim at?
Ans-occupied by audience and actors during the play/gives background environment to enact the play/designing of set depends on intuition, description and observation of the designers
7.What are the two performing wings of the National School of Drama?
Ans. Repertory / theatre in education
8. ‘When true silence falls, we are stil left with an echo. ‘How does it hold true for Herald Printer’s plays.
Ans -two silences in Pinter’s plays/it is a constant stratagem to cover nakedness/his stage direction indicates-pause and silence/his pause is called Pinter pause/actors and directors find these elements daunting
9. What is meant by the term ‘Catharsis’? Who coined this term?
Ans -purgation and purification/ coined by Aristotle
10. Lighting though technical it also has a creative aspect in theatre.Elucidate.
Ans -integral part of thee play now/added so much expressiveness to stage craft/thoughts and inner conflicts are highly accentuated with creative lighting/ focus on character/diff areas are intensified and toned down accordingly
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Theater Studies Sample Paper 2018
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|