CBSE Class 12 Carnatic Melodic Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved. CBSE has recently released the class 12 sample papers for subject Carnatic Melodic. These suggested sample papers are released every year by CBSE ahead of the class 12 board exams so that the students can understand the pattern of question paper and type of questions which is expected to come in the Class 12 board exams. Students can refer to the attached question paper along with marking scheme to understand what they can expect in the board exams in 2020. Its always better to solve the question paper first and then refer to provided answers.
Section – I
I. 1) Number of dhatus occurring is a Prabandham
2. Graha is also known by the name
3. Identify the Vivadi raga from the following
4. Identify the Thrianyaswara bhashanga raga from the following
4. Ananda Bhairavi
5. Arudi is compulsory in
6. Identify the Ekaswara Vakra raga
Section – II
II. 1) Give in notation the Pallavi & Anupallavi of a composition of your choice from the prescribed syllabus.
2) Describe briefly the lakshanas of any one Bhashanga raga and one Vakra raga from the following
Section – III
III. 1) Describe the musical form Padam or Tillana in 100 words.
2) Evaluate the contribution of any one popular instrumentalist from the prescribed syllabus.
Section – IV
IV. 1) Name the branches of Manodharma Sangita and describe any one in 50 words.
2) Describe in 50 words the components used in any one melodic instrument.
3) Justify the statement that Sangita Sampradaya Pradarsini or Brihaddesi is an important grantha contributing to Indian music in 50 words.
Please refer to link below to download CBSE Class 12 Carnatic Melodic Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved