Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Mass Media Studies Sample Paper 2018 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Mass Media Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Mass Media Studies Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Mass Media Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Mass Media Studies Sample Paper Class 12 2018
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Mass Media Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Mass Media Studies Sample Paper 2018
Mass Media Studies Class 12 Sample Paper 2018
PART – A
1. What are the two distinct stages of message transmission in the two step flow theory?
2. What are folktales?
3. According to Majid Tehranian, what are the three megatrends that characterize the 21st century?
4. State any two differences between the works of Lumiere Brothers and Georges Melies.
5. What is understood by genres in films?
6. What is Mise en scene?
7. What is multimedia?
8. What is ‘Comparative Advertising’?
9. Briefly explain the two broad categories of a newspaper format giving suitable examples.
10. Are online versions of newspapers a profitable enterprise in India? Why do you think so?
11. What are the uses of multimedia?
12. Write a brief note on Vividh Bharati Services.
13. What were the technological factors that facilitated the growth and development of press.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Mass Media Studies Sample Paper 2018
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|