Sample Paper for Class 12 Mass Media Studies 2018 Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Mass Media Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Mass Media Studies Sample Paper 2018
Mass Media Studies Class 12 Sample Paper 2018
PART – A
1. What are the two distinct stages of message transmission in the two step flow theory?
2. What are folktales?
3. According to Majid Tehranian, what are the three megatrends that characterize the 21st century?
4. State any two differences between the works of Lumiere Brothers and Georges Melies.
5. What is understood by genres in films?
6. What is Mise en scene?
7. What is multimedia?
8. What is ‘Comparative Advertising’?
9. Briefly explain the two broad categories of a newspaper format giving suitable examples.
10. Are online versions of newspapers a profitable enterprise in India? Why do you think so?
11. What are the uses of multimedia?
12. Write a brief note on Vividh Bharati Services.
13. What were the technological factors that facilitated the growth and development of press.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Mass Media Studies Sample Paper 2018
Books recommended by teachers
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Sample Paper 2014 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia and Web Technology Sample Paper 2014 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2014 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Sample Paper 2013 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2013 Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2013|