Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Mass Media Sample Paper 2012 Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Mass Media Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Mass Media Studies Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Mass Media Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Mass Media Studies Sample Paper Class 12 2012
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Mass Media Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Mass Media Sample Paper 2012 Set A
Mass Media Studies Class 12 Sample Paper 2012
Short Answer Questions
1. Specify the situations where Outdoor Media is appropriate.
2. Radio is a powerful tool for advertising. Explain.
3. Advertising campaign of new product different from that of a well- established one? Discuss how?
4. Discuss the criteria used to determine the unique selling point (USP) for the advertisement of soap?
Long Answer Questions
5. "Larger Markets are broken into smaller ones for promotion of a product.” Explain with suitable examples.
6. Choose an advertisement from a magazine for products /services.
Analyse it in terms of the following:
(a)The advertisement technique used.
(b) The message /appeal delivered.
(c) The effectiveness of the advertisement
7. Differentiate between quantitative and qualitative surveys and their usefulness with relevant examples from media studies.
Please click below link CBSE Class 12 Mass Media Sample Paper 2012 Set A
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|