Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Painting Sample Paper 2017 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Fine Arts Painting Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Fine Arts Painting Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Fine Arts Painting Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Fine Arts Painting Sample Paper Class 12 2017
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Fine Arts Painting Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Painting Sample Paper 2017
Fine Arts Painting Class 12 Sample Paper 2017
1. Describe the main features of the Rajasthani or Pahari School of Miniature Painting.
2. Which one do you like or dislike most among all the Mughal or Deccan School Miniature Painting included in your course of study? Give your appropriate reasons in detail in the light of the Capabilities of its artist in handling the medium & technique, depiction of the subject-matter and the way of composition.
3. Describe the evolution of the Indian National Flag and the symbolic significance of forms and colours used in it.
4. Which human life values are expressed in the painting ‘Rama Vanquishing the Pride of the Ocean’ done by famous contemporary (modern) Indian painter Raja Ravi Verma? Explain in short.
5. Evaluate the artistic achievements of any of the following painters with reference to his particular painting included in your course of study:
(i) Sahibin [Rajasthani School (Mewar)]
(ii) Guman [Rajasthani School(Jaipur)]
6. Mention the names of any five painters of the Mughal and Deccan Schools included in your course of study, which you like most.
7. What is symbolized by each of the following, used in the Indian National Flag?
(a) Indian Saffron Colour
(b) White Colour
(c) Indian Green Colour
(e) 24 Spoken in the Ashokan-Wheel
8. Mention the names of any three painters of the Rajasthani School of Miniature Painting and any two of the Pahari School of Miniature Painting.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Painting Sample Paper 2017
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|