CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Painting Sample Paper 2017 (1). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
Sample Question Paper
1. Describe the main features of the Rajasthani or Pahari School of Miniature Painting. 5
2. Which one do you like or dislike most among all the Mughal or Deccan School Miniature Painting included in your course of study? Give your appropriate reasons in detail in the light of the Capabilities of its artist in handling the medium & technique, depiction of the subject-matter and the way of composition. 5
3. Describe the evolution of the Indian National Flag and the symbolic significance of forms and colours used in it. 5
4. Which human life values are expressed in the painting ‘Rama Vanquishing the Pride of the Ocean’ done by famous contemporary (modern) Indian painter Raja Ravi Verma? Explain in short. 5
5. Evaluate the artistic achievements of any of the following painters with reference to his particular painting included in your course of study: 5
(i) Sahibin [Rajasthani School (Mewar)]
(ii) Guman [Rajasthani School(Jaipur)]
6. Mention the names of any five painters of the Mughal and Deccan Schools included in your course of study, which you like most. 5
7. What is symbolized by each of the following, used in the Indian National Flag? 5
(a) Indian Saffron Colour
(b) White Colour
(c) Indian Green Colour
(e) 24 Spoken in the Ashokan-Wheel
8. Mention the names of any three painters of the Rajasthani School of Miniature Painting and any two of the Pahari School of Miniature Painting.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Painting Sample Paper 2017 (1).