Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Sculpture Sample Paper 2017 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Fine Arts Sculpture Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Fine Arts Sculpture Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Fine Arts Sculpture Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Fine Arts Sculpture Sample Paper Class 12 2017
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Fine Arts Sculpture Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Sculpture Sample Paper 2017
Fine Arts Sculpture Class 12 Sample Paper 2017
1. Appreciate any of the following contemporary (modern) Indian Sculptures duly based on its (a) title and name of the sculptor, (b) medium and technique, (c) subject-matter and (d) composition.
(b) Triumph of Labour
(c) Santhal Family
2. Describe the main features of the Rajasthani or Pahari School of Miniature Painting.
3. Which human life-values are expressed in any of the following miniature paintings? Explain in short?
(1) Krishna Lifting Mount Govardhana
4. Identify any relevant painting of the Bengal School included in your course of study comprising of the features and explain them in that painting accordingly:
(a) The creation of mystic and mellow style by using gloomy colouring with diffused light background and absence of any dark line or tone, which provide the experience of the astralworld.
(b) The delineation of attenuated human figures with elongated limbs and tapering fingers, which reflect the influence of the Rajasthani, Pahari and Mughal miniatures. Hence emphasis in European realism is terminated.
5. Write a critical note on the compositional arrangement of any of the following contemporary (modern) Indian Sculptures included in your course of study, based on the aesthetic-parameters:
(1) Santhal Family
6. Mention the names of any five sub-schools of the Rajasthani and Pahari School of Miniature-Painting included in your course of study, which you like most.
7. Mention the titles of any five Miniature Paintings of the Mughal and Deccan Schools included in your course of study.
8. Mention the names of five paintings of the Bengal School of Painting included in your course of study.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Sculpture Sample Paper 2017
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|