CBSE Class 12 Carnatic Vocal Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved. CBSE has recently released the class 12 sample papers for subject Carnatic. These suggested sample papers are released every year by CBSE ahead of the class 12 board exams so that the students can understand the pattern of question paper and type of questions which is expected to come in the Class 12 board exams. Students can refer to the attached question paper along with marking scheme to understand what they can expect in the board exams in 2020. Its always better to solve the question paper first and then refer to provided answers.
Section – I
I Number of Jaatis in a Prabhandham are
2. The term Arudi occurs prominently in
3. Identify the Janaka of Surati raga
2. Nata Bhairavi
3. Hari Kambhoji
4. Identify the Bhashanga Raga
5. Jaaru gamaka are of how many varieties
6. Pick out the Ubhaya Vakra raga
2. Purvi Kalyani
II. 1) Give in notation the Pallavi and Anupallavi of a kriti of your choice
2) Describe the lakshanas of any two of the following ragas
III. 1) Explain in 100 words the contribution of Mysore Vasudevachar or Patnam.Subramanya Iyer to Carnatic music.
2) In 100 words compare and contrast Padam and Javali
3) Explain any one branch of Manodharma Sangita in 100 words.
IV 1) Evaluate the contents of Brihaddesi or Sangita Sampraddya Pradarsini
2) In 100 words classify the musical instruments with examples in general
3) Briefly describe Ragamalika compositions in not less than 50 words.
Please refer to link below to download CBSE Class 12 Carnatic Vocal Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved